DEJAVU - Lasting Fine Brush Pen Liquid Eyeliner
A long lasting Japanese liquid eyeliner with 0.1mm extra-fine brush.
Due to the thin brush you can easily create a smooth line. The tip is nicely pointed, but won't hurt or tug on your eyes.
Features a quick-dry water-based film formula resistant to sebum sweat & tears, ensuring up to 24 hours of smudge-less wear. Also contains beauty ingredients like hydrolyzed collagen, sodium hyaluronate, and rosemary extract for moisturizing effect.
DejaVu Lasting Fine Brush Pen Liquid Eyeliner is available in 2 colors: Deep Black, Medium Brown.
*Please note that the actual color may differ slightly from the pictures shown
- After use, please cover the pen cap directly until you hear a "pop" sound.
- Do not store the pen with the tip up. (So as not to cause uneven liquid eyeliner or lighten color.)
- Refrain from using this product if it does not suit your skin type.
- Do not use in case of injury, swelling, eczema, rash, inflammation, etc.
- Stop using if any abnormalities occur, such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, discoloration, or skin-darkening. Stop using if the above mentioned symptoms occur on exposure to sunlight. Continued use may aggravate such symptoms. If so, please consult a dermatologist.
- In case of contact with eyes, do not rub and rinse immediately with cold or lukewarm water.
- After use, wipe the opening of the product and close its cap properly.
- Avoid leaving in temperatures of 50 Celsius or above or in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not get the product onto clothing as it may not be removable.
Water, Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethanolamine, Beheneth-30, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbon Black
Gently pull the skin around your eyes to the side to make it easier to draw.
For more impressive eyes, lift the eyelids a little and draw to fill the gaps in the eyelashes for a clearer look.
If you draw a line that slightly protrudes from the edges of the eyes, the width of the eyes will be emphasized and the eyes will look larger.
To draw a natural splash line, lift the eyelids on the extension of the lower eyelid.
To draw a thinner line, draw the brush tip vertically.